OAR Corporation offers a variety of training options for RTEMS. These classes are offered in Huntsville Alabama and Munich Germany on a regular basis. All courses are taught by Joel Sherrill who is the current RTEMS maintainer and a member of the original team that designed and developed RTEMS. Pictures from previous classes are online here. A nice presentation is available on the RTEMS Moodle site.
The currently scheduled training sessions are:
- RTEMS Open Training Week - September 29 - October 3, 2014 in Huntsville Alabama.
- For further information, visit the OAR RTEMS Training page.
- Kick Start - September 29, 2014 (Monday) in Huntsville Alabama: For information and the registration form, visit the Kick Start Training page.
- Open Class - September 30 - October 3, 2014 (Tuesday - Friday) in Huntsville Alabama. For information and the registration form, visit the Open Class Training page.
- Note that if you attend both the Kick Start and Open Class in Huntsville, there is a discount.
- To express interest in dates in Huntsville or to host a class at your company, please submit an inquiry on the Contact Page.
- RTEMS Open Class - November 4-7, 2014 in Munich Germany.
- For information and registration, visit the embedded Brains RTEMS Training page.
- If interested in attending a class or scheduling a company specific class in Europe, please contact Thomas Doerfler (training AT embedded-brains DOT de).